Wine Spectator has an article on Native American owned wine brands. Check it out here.
Recent Blog Posts
- Twisted Cedar recommended by James Beard Award winning restaurant Owamni!
- We were featured in Wine Spectator
- Twisted Cedar brings home the gold & silver from Boston
- Paste Magazine names Twisted Cedar a wine to try for Native American Heritage Month
- The Daily Meal names Twisted Cedar the 4th Best Winery in the US for 2022!
- Top Zinfandel in the world?!
- Big sale on 2017 Moscato by the case!
- Announcing the Twisted Cedar Wine Club
- Twisted Cedar is now available in New York
- Here’s a great article on a Native perspective on Thanksgiving